1200 Lumens Rechargeable Headlamp offers 230° Wide Beam illumination and it has soft silicone & an adjustable elastic headband and a motion sensor for easy control of the light. This brightest headlamp is suitable for various outdoor scenes.
5 LIGHT MODES
- COB High Mode(1200Lumens) - 2.5 - 3Hours
- COB Low Mode(600Lumens) - 4 - 5Hours
- LED High Mode(1200Lumens) - 4 - 5Hours
- LED Low Mode(600Lumens) - 8 - 10Hours
- Strobe Mode - 8 - 10Hours
- Materials: Silicone + ABS
- Color: Yellow
- 230° Wide Beam
- Motion Sensor
- Adjustable Headband
- Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 Lithium-ion battery required (Built-in)
- 1 x Headlamp
- 1 x Type-C Micro USB to USB Cable
- 1 x User Instruction
- 3.74 x 2.16 x 2.75 inches
- 0.16 lb
Questions & Answers
Questions: What are headlamps used for?
Answers: A headlamp (headlight) is a light source affixed to the head for outdoor activities at night or in dark conditions such as caving, camping, orienteering, backpacking, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, or mountain biking. Headlamps may also be used in adventure races.
Questions: What makes a good headlamp?
Answers: A quality headlamp should be comfortable, relatively lightweight, and sturdy, and it should produce an adequate amount of light for your needs.