Hokolite Rechargeable Work Light has a 180°Rotating collapsible stand and hanging hook. This lightweight portable LED Light is best for Outdoor Working, Reading, and Site Lighting.
4 LIGHT MODES
- HIGH COB(1200 Lumens) - 5- 6 Hours
- LOW COB(800 Lumens) – 8 - 9 Hours
- HIGH LED(900Lumens) - 6 - 7 Hours
- LOW LED(600 Lumens) - 9- 10 Hours
- High Brightness
- Collapsible Hidden Hook
- 180° Rotatable Stand
- Powerful Magnetic Base
- Tripod Screw Hole
- Type-C Charging & Portable Charger
- 4 Battery Indicator
- Adjustable and Lightweight
- Waterproof and Impact- resistant
- Press the ON/OFF button to change light modes
- 1 x Work Light
- 1 x Type-C Cable
- 1 x Instructions
- 1 x 2200mAh Lithium ion batteries required(Built-in)
- Charging time: 2- 3Hours
- 4.25 x 4.21 x 1.42 inches
- 8.2 ounces
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Question: What to consider when choosing the best-LED work light?
Answer: When you shop for the best LED&COB work light for the project, consider the scope of the job and specs, the required lumen output, must be portability, and unique design.
Question: How Bright are 1200 Lumens?
Answer: A 1200 lumens work light is quite bright and, depending on types or classes. It is powerful enough to reach a distance of 115 meters or more.
Question: Is the magnet strong enough to stick to the ceiling of a car (attracted to the metal behind the headliner)?
Answer: The magnet is strong and will attach directly to steel but, attaching to steel through a padded headliner probably depends on how thick the headliner is.